Street Cleaner Resume Example
Here is the Street Cleaner Resume example:
925 Hinkle Deegan Lake Road
Davenport, NY 13750
Job Objective To obtain a Street Cleaner position in a company that will allow me to grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in performingcleaning and upkeep of city streets
- Immense knowledge of general cleaning equipments and trash removal procedures
- Extensive knowledge of handling and storage of hazardous waste materials
- Familiarity with working outdoors and in all weather conditions
- Ability to gather and dispose of trash in designated waste bins, properly
- Ability to work with assigned team members, in a collaborative and positive manner
City of Austin
August 2012 – Present
- Swept and maintained city streets, sidewalks, and public parking lots.
- Cleaned and unclogged city drains and gutters to maintain sanitation.
- Used and maintained all assigned tools like broom, shovels, and rakes, efficiently.
- Removed snow and debris from streets and assisted in removing graffiti.
- Emptied trash containers and discarded garbage in designated disposal sites.
- Handled and disposed of all dangerous waste, in a safe manner.
City of Pasadena
May 2009 – July 2012
- Swept and cleaned streets, sidewalks, gutters and other assigned public areas.
- Gathered and transferred all debris and garbage to proper dumpsite.
- Emptied and cleaned trash bins, properly and on daily basis.
- Used shovel and removed snow from walkways, as needed.
- Identified and reported all street maintenance issues to appropriate personnel.
- Cleaned and sanitized all agency-provided equipments and tools.
High School Diploma
Lyons Township High School, La Grange, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated