Grass Cutter Resume
Here is the Grass Cutter Resume example:
2652 Adams Avenue
Temple Hills, MD 20031
Job Objective Seeking a position in your company as Grass Cutter where I can get an opportunity to exhibit my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in grass cutting, general ground maintenance and landscaping activities
- Immense knowledge of cutting grass, trimming hedge, uprooting weeds and removing garbage
- Extensive knowledge of using grass and hedge cutting machinery and related gardening tools
- Familiarity with planting, protection and maintenance of seeds, saplings and flower-beds
- Ability to lift and move machinery and other heavy objects
- Ability to work with team members in a helpful and productive manner
Snellers Landscaping LLC, Temple Hills, MD
August 2012 – Present
- Cut and pruned grasses, brushes, trees, shrubs and hedges.
- Sprayed herbicide throughout the assigned location to kill unwanted plants and prevent their re-growth.
- Swept assigned area to pile up and remove garbage, in an efficient manner.
- Assisted with property maintenance and landscaping activities, as required.
- Operated a variety of vehicles and machines like mowers, tractors, chain saws, sod cutters and pruning saws.
- Interpreted and followed established safety guidelines, at workplace.
TruGreen LandCare, Temple Hills, MD
May 2009 – July 2012
- Planted and protected seeds, bulbs andvegetation in assigned area.
- Trimmed and removed flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, and shrubs, as instructed.
- Maintained irrigation systems, drainage systems, rock gardens, ponds, decks, fences and planters.
- Assisted with removal, replacement and disinfecting of grassy turf.
- Collected and removed garbage from assigned grounds, sidewalks and parking lots.
- Used various tools like brush,shovel and other related gardening tools.
High School Diploma
Adelante High School, Roseville, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated