2486 Hall Valley Drive
Beckley, WV 25801
Job Objective To obtain a Maintenance Groundskeeper position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of cleaning, maintenance and repair of buildingsystems, common areas and grounds
- Sound knowledge oftools, materials and practices related to building and construction trades
- Commendable knowledge of electrical, carpentry and plumbing activities
- Familiarity with records and file maintenance and landscapingpractices
- Ability to repair and install doors, frames, and furniture efficiently
- Ability to communicate with coworkers, clients and public in a pleasant manner
MidPen Housing Corporation, Beckley, WV
August 2012 – Present
- Planted and grew shrubs, and trees based on landscape designs and plans.
- Irrigated and pruned all plants to maintain their growth and beauty.
- Collected and removed debris, snow, dirt and garbage from assigned areas.
- Set up, maintained and repaired building systems like A/C systems and refrigerators.
- Operated, maintained and repaired grounds irrigation system, safely and efficiently.
- Used, cleaned and maintaineda variety of trade-related tools and equipments.
FPI Management, Inc., Beckley, WV
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted routine inspection and cleaning of property and common areas.
- Operated, cleaned and repaired all assigned grounds maintenance equipments and other related machines.
- Checked and replaced air-conditioning filters of all apartments on a routine basis.
- Installed, repaired and maintained building systems and apartment equipments.
- Restored and painted all assigned areas and structures, as directed.
- Prepared and maintained accurate and timely inventory and duty records.
Associate Degree in Turf Management
Dawson Community College, Glendive, MT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated