Irrigation Designer Resume
Here is the Irrigation Designer Resume example:
607 Boring Lane
San Francisco, CA 94110
Job Objective Looking for a position as Irrigation Designer in a reputed company, where I can fully utilize my designing skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Good understanding of basic hydraulic design principle
- Sound knowledge of irrigation equipments and methods
- Ability to design schematic, diagrammatic drawings, scaled plan drawings, and scaled details
- Ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task, and remain focused
- Ability to coordinate information with multiple team members
- Superior AutoCAD drafting skills
AMD, Inc., San Francisco, CA
April 2006 – Present
- Designed and developed effective irrigation system.
- Enhanced topographical features to improvise soil and water conservation.
- Educated farmers on sprinklers, drip systems and their impact on water and soil conservation.
- Assisted the consumers in formulating and designing cost analysis.
- Troubleshot issues arising during installation and the use of the irrigation system.
Athlon Corporation, San Francisco, CA
June 2002 – March 2006
- Prepared blueprints for effective installation of irrigation system.
- Evaluated and determined net irrigation requirements.
- Utilized effective irrigation equipment, materials and design methods.
- Maintained on-site observation of the installation.
- Provided both cost analysis information and product information.
Bachelor of Landscape Architecture degree
Rhode Island College, Rhode Island, RI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated