7528 Foxridge Way
Worcester, MA, 1606
Objective To obtain a responsible, challenging Irrigation Technician position with a progressive, growth-oriented organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Vast experience in operating computerized irrigation control system
- Familiarity with maintenance and operation of irrigation systems and farming
- Ability to properly maintain and repair PVC pipe and fittings
- Ability to pull and fit piping for irrigation system
- Ability to maintain service and usage logs
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Ability to interpret blue-prints, diagrams, sketches and written instructions
Massey Services, Inc, Worcester, MA
August 2005 to till date
- Maintained, installed and troubleshot irrigation systems..
- Maintained and prepared records and paperwork accurately.
- Examined irrigation systems and regulated work orders accordingly.
- Performed installation, troubleshoot and maintenance on irrigation systems effectively.
- Assisted in training irrigation personnel on irrigational system procedures.
TruGreen LandCare, Worcester, MA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Developed positive and long-term relationship with customers.
- Programmed and operated all irrigation systems.
- Maximized work flow by fixing irrigation schedules.
- Analyzed, resolved and assisted in solving work problems.
- Reviewed and monitored equipment and vehicles maintenance programs.
Associate Degree in Botany
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated