Tree Cutter Resume Example
Here is the Tree Cutter Resume example:
4142 Cottonwood Lane
Grand Rapids, MI 49507
Job Objective Seeking a Tree Cutter position with an established company so that I can put to good use the many skills that I have acquired over a period of time.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in hacking, pruning and clearing out roots and stumps of trees using machines
- Operational knowledge of using stump grinders, stump router, chainsaws, chipper, forklift and bobcat
- Extensive knowledge of inspection, repair and maintenance of work-related machinery
- Familiarity with landscaping and publicly-owned tree irrigation practices
- Ability to maintain a clean and safe work area, in an efficient manner
- Ability to work with team members in a helpful and collaborative manner
Snellers Landscaping LLC, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Felled trees, cut offbranches and removed barks from trees.
- Trimmed and chopped fallen trees into logs of various sizes.
- Cleared out tree-cutting site and performed landscaping, in an efficient manner.
- Loaded, moved and unloaded trees using trailer, forklift and trucks.
- Operated, lubricated and took care of various tree cutting machinery and related equipments.
- Detected, repaired and replaced faulty parts of assigned equipments.
TruGreen LandCare, Grand Rapids, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed inspection of selected trees prior to cutting them.
- Cut and removed dead trees, surplus branches and large bushes.
- Split, stacked and loaded tree logs on tractor for transportation to designated locations.
- Cleaned and tidied sidewalks and streets after tree cutting and removal operations.
- Completed all assigned jobsaccording to specified job sheet.
- Operated various machinery for climbing,cutting, shredding, chipping and pulling trees.
High School Diploma
Mount Dora High School, Mount Dora, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated