Crime Scene Investigator Resume Example
Here is the Crime Scene Investigator Resume example:
4461 Tori Lane
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Job Objective Dedicated and hard-working Crime Scene Investigator seeking full-time position with growing company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in conducting investigations at accident scenes and crime scenes
- Profound knowledge of identification and photographic techniques
- Ability to determine latent fingerprints
- Ability to comply to written and verbal instructions
- Ability to manage strenuous situations
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential material
- Ability to handle equipment and tools used in an investigation procedure
Crime Scene Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Delray Beach Police Department, Salt Lake City, UT
- Performed various complex and regular technical criminal investigation activities.
- Took photographs, gathered and conserved evidence and analyzed.
- Developed investigative reports and testified in court of law.
- Developed and printed the film from the accident scenes and crime scenes.
- Prepared and regain the latent fingerprints and tracing evidence.
- Maintained the crime scene equipment and photography lab equipment.
- Compared and sorted out the arrest fingerprint cards, developed reports, testified in court and entered data into computer files.
Crime Scene Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
My Justice Career, Salt Lake City, UT
- Prepared all necessary investigative reports and documentation for court cases.
- Appeared and testified in official proceedings.
- Kept all technical equipment and assigned vehicles ready.
Bachelor’s Degree in Forensic Science, Southwestern College, Chula Vista, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated