1364 Rhapsody Street
Clermont, FL 32711
Job Objective To secure Crossing Guard position in an organization where my skills and expertise can come in handy.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in assisting public in crossing streets
- Sound knowledge of traffic laws
- Deep knowledge of operations of traffic signaling equipment
- Familiarity with school zones and crossing areas
- Amazing ability to interact well with school children and general public
- Immense ability to ensure safety of students crossing the roads
- Proficient with MS Suite products
G4S Wackenhut, Clermont, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Controlled vehicular traffic to direct pedestrians across streets.
- Utilized hand signals and signs to guide pedestrian and vehicle traffics.
- Educated students and civilians about crossing rules.
- Coordinated with authorities to define traffic routing plans.
- Observed traffic flow and determined safe gaps for crossing streets.
- Placed traffic signs at designated places.
- Reported authorities aboutthe vehicles not obeying traffic rules.
- Notifiedstudent’s unsafe behavior to school staffs.
KIPP Houston, Clermont, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Ensured safe crossing of students across busy streets.
- Worked with principal in appointing student school safety patrols.
- Provided the school safety patrol list to transportation department.
- Educated students about safety patrol rules.
- Maintained safety patrol equipment in good conditions.
- Conducted patrol meetings regularly.
Associate Degree in Criminal Justice
Butler County Community College, Butler, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated