Cyber Crime Investigator Resume Example
Here is the Cyber Crime Investigator Resume example:
4498 Chipmunk Lane
Farmington, ME 4938
Job Objective Searching for a position of Cyber Crime Investigator in which to put my talents and experience to good use.
Cyber Crime Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Hudson Valley Bank, Farmington, ME
- Provided support to IT security professionals by developing effective business solutions.
- Designed and upgraded present web portals with the latest innovations as per user requirement.
- Prosecuted the legal cases associated with Cyber Crime.
- Verified adherence with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Identified the adequacy of accounting and control systems.
Cyber Crime Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
GE, Farmington, ME
- Researched and took action on new methods of cyber fraud.
- Advised business partners on issues of suspected fraud.
- Provided counsel on product, technology and business related issues that had fraud implications.
- Established relationships with Cyber-Fraud Prevention training professionals and all federal, state and local law enforcement and regulatory agencies.
- Conducted computer and network forensic investigation functions regarding various forms of electronic fraud.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in investigating cyber crimes
- Proficient with cyber security tools – Encase, FTK, Mandiant Incident Response, Raytheon Sure View and Clearwell Systems
- Extensive knowledge of computer and network forensics
- Ability to recognize control gaps and suggest remediation strategies on a regular basis
- Ability to communicate with international law enforcement and intelligent agencies to solicit their assistance in cyber crime investigations
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Woodbury University, Burbank, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated