Deputy Program Manager Resume
Here is the Deputy Program Manager Resume example:
3439 Roosevelt Road
Garden City, KS 67846
Job Objective Seeking a chance to work with a growing company through filling the Deputy Program Manager position and putting my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience to supervise all development and information assurance activities
- Thorough knowledge of environmental laws
- Operational knowledge of DoD projects
- Ability to design and maintain network
- Ability to track status various projects
- Ability to manage complex programs
- Ability to resolve all issues efficiently
- Ability to adapt to new situations
Deputy Program Manager
General Dynamics Information Technology, Garden City, KS
October 2008 – Present
- Administered every day activities for all business development.
- Evaluated personnel performance and hired staff.
- Ensured compliance to all corporate and government regulations.
- Analyzed client and organization objectives and developed strategies.
- Monitored programs and ensued growth in revenue.
- Participated in evaluation of programs and performed site visits.
- Developed project schedule and associate program documents.
- Prepared program budget and provided cost quote.
Deputy Program Specialist
Protection Strategies Inc., Garden City, KS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with program officials and designed objectives.
- Analyzed planning strategies and recommended improvements.
- Ensured compliance to all Federal and GPRA requirements.
- Prepared progress reports and ensured accuracy of technical products.
- Developed and implemented various planning process.
- Determined all performance and reporting procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Ohio Dominican University, Columbus, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated