Digital Forensic Examiner Resume
Here is the Digital Forensic Examiner Resume example:
3649 Tenmile Road
Cambridge, MA 2142
Job Objective Seeking full-time Digital Forensic Examiner position in which to use my abilities and experience to help company excel.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in MAC Forensics
- Profound knowledge of Network and Systems Administration
- Familiarity with Windows, Macintosh and Linux Operating Systems
- Strong understanding of forensic science relating to digital and analog media
- Ability to install and troubleshoot computer system hardware and software
- Ability to use file viewers, programming languages, video/audio digitization
- Proficient with forensic techniques, forensic toolsets – dtSearch, EnCase and FTK Suite
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Digital Forensic Examiner, August 2005 – Present
Stroz Friedberg, Cambridge, MA
- Preserved, harvested and processed electronic data according to the firm’s policies and practices.
- Conducted forensic analysis.
- Provided creative and innovative solutions for client matters.
- Formed and articulated expert opinions based on analysis.
- Drafted expert reports, affidavits and other expert testimony.
- Provided expert testimony in depositions, trials and other proceedings.
- Maintained a high level of professionalism in all areas of performance.
- Attended and presented in-house training salons.
Digital Forensic Examiner, May 2000 – July 2005
General Dynamics, Cambridge, MA
- Examined individual items of evidence for data recovery, specific material of probative value, evidence of tampering and related examinations.
- Conducted comprehensive and authoritative technical analyses of evidence in all types of difficult and complex cases, often creating new techniques of examination.
- Performed examination of computer systems and associated digital media utilizing operating system software.
- Examined physically write protected media to include: partition information, directory listings.
- Deleted file listings, unallocated files space and slack extractions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Forensic Science, Bramson ORT College, Forest Hills, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated