DOD Police Officer Resume
Here is the DOD Police Officer Resume example:
1746 Reeves Street
Egg Harbor, WI 54209
Career Objective To enhance my skills as a DOD Police Officer by joining forces with a growing establishment seeking qualified applicants.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of Federal, State and Local laws
- In-depth knowledge of investigative procedures in law enforcement
- Profound knowledge of DoD budgeting and acquisition.
- Ability to identify and analyze problems, evaluate alternative solutions and make sound judgments
- Ability to move quickly and forcefully in response to unexpected situations
- Ability to maneuver and work in a variety of ground conditions
- Ability to operate patrol vehicles in emergency mode
DOD Police Officer, August 2005 – Present
Department of Defense Defense Logistics Agency, Egg Harbor, WI
- Performed duties of prevention and detection of crimes by performing routine patrols of assigned area.
- Compiled evidence and gave a deposition to the proper authorities.
- Enforced base regulations regarding personnel, visitor behavior and hunting.
- Compiled incident and activity reports and detained suspects.
DOD Police Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Veterans Affairs, Egg Harbor, WI
- Responded to and assumed control of crime scenes and provided medical, fire and other emergency assistance as directed by authorized authority.
- Detained accused persons for committing infringement of law.
- Planned and conducted initial investigations of suspicious activities, security breaches and crimes.
- Subdued and disarmed people committing violent acts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Police Science, Brazosport College, Lake Jackson, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated