Embassy Guard Resume Example
Here is the Embassy Guard Resume example:
2808 Hickory Lane
Beltsville, DC 20705
Job Objective Seeking Embassy Guard position where challenges and opportunities make way for career development.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in guarding embassy
- Profound knowledge of embassy building layout
- Familiarity with areas nearby embassy
- Amazing ability to stand, sit and walk for long periods
- Remarkable ability to identify emergency situations
- Outstanding ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior written and verbal communication.
PACWEST Security Services, Beltsville, DC
August 2007 – Present
- Patrolled embassy to finds any signs of suspicious personnel and activity
- Checked doors and windows for any security issues.
- Operated pagers and radio devices for communicating with other security guards.
- Promoted safe work practices among employees.
- Handled fire and safety hazards in an effective manner.
- Identified violators and provided warnings.
- Observed security cameras for any unusual situations.
- Responded to safety hotline calls promptly.
Associate Degree in Public Safety
Lassen Community College, Susanville, CA
Embassy Guard Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated