Enforcement Officer Resume
Here is the Enforcement Officer Resume example:
1897 Ella Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Job Objective To secure an Enforcement Officer position within a fast growing organization in which my expertise can help the organization meet their goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in law enforcement
- In-depth Knowledge of law enforcement dispatch procedures
- Family Law, family counseling, children and, family law, family counseling, children and family programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Travis County, San Francisco, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Provided customer service to the general public concerning child support and visitation enforcement, fee questions, Attorney General.
- Attended court to accompany attorneys in all phases of the disposition of a pending case.
- Negotiated agreed settlements with parties using mediation techniques.
- Recommended course of action to attorney if no agreement possible.
- Processed requests for enforcement of child support court orders.
- Researched case files, database of court activity and order history.
Randstad, San Francisco, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Performed law enforcement regarding investigations on cases involving the execution of various investigative functions.
- Researched and analyzed information, determined actions to be taken, documented cases, formalized reports and made recommendations.
- Reviewed court order for enforceability.
- Conducted audit on account to determine child support arrears.
- Performed investigations to locate absent parents.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Immaculata University, Immaculata, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated