Federal Police Officer Resume
Here is the Federal Police Officer Resume example:
2234 Terry Lane
Job Objective Seeking a Federal Police Officer position where my skills and experience can assist in growth of the organization.
Federal Police Officer, August 2005 – Present
Bismarck Police Department, Orlando, FL
- Handled calls for service, traffic enforcement.
- Conducted accurate and thorough investigations.
- Completed all reports and supplements in a timely manner.
- Identified and preserved crime scenes, assisted citizens, worked with surrounding agencies, maintained city property.
- Intervened in public and domestic disturbances.
- Investigated suspicious circumstances.
Federal Police Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Olathe Police Department, Orlando, FL
- Supervised buildings and grounds and investigated dubious activities.
- Assisted motorists and university community by delivering emergency messages.
- Helped motorists with flat tires, stalled vehicles and keys locked in car, advised university community on crime prevention techniques.
- Handled emergency alarms and dispatched calls, made decisions based on analysis of situation and facts.
- Completed reports at the end of the day.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working in law enforcement
- Good knowledge of safety and security precautions
- In-depth knowledge of applicable federal, state, local laws, codes and ordinances
- Sound knowledge of modern federal law enforcement practices, principles and techniques
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to identify and analyze problems
- Ability to evaluate alternative solutions and make sound judgments
- Ability to respond quickly to unexpected situations
- Ability to plan and work accordingly
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Florida Southern College, Lakeland, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated