Forensic Analyst Resume
Here is the Forensic Analyst Resume example:
7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective To secure a Forensic Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in EnCE
- Profound knowledge of large-scale document collection and preservation
- Sound knowledge of the litigation discovery process
- Ability to extract business documents from forensic images
- Proficient in reconstructing, converting and repairing mail stores to facilitate email review
- Comprehensive knowledge of proprietary data collection, analysis, and reporting tools
- Deep knowledge of the electronic discovery marketplace
Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
SAIC, Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
- Supported and performed e-discovery collection and preservation efforts.
- Provided expert advice to in-house and outside counsel during the collection and reservation phase of the discovery process.
- Worked effectively with in-house and outside counsel to understand case-specific requirements.
- Optimized and constantly improved an E-Discovery program that ensured cost effective, efficient processes.
- Assessed and implemented various tools and techniques..
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated