Forensic Auditor Resume
Here is the Forensic Auditor Resume example:
2530 Armory Road
Clinton, NC 28328
Job Objective To obtain a Forensic Auditor position in which I can enhance my skills and become a valued member of your team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in conducting internal and external audit concerning forensic facility
- Sound knowledge of forensic accounting and evidentiary principles
- Skilled in planning, organizing, and execution of investigations of suspected fraud, thefts
- Familiarity with accounting principles and forensic investigative procedures
- Thorough knowledge of case preparation principles and standards
- Ability to accomplish goals of forensic audit cycle
- Ability to perform audits in critical circumstances
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
Forensic Auditor, August 2005 – Present
ABC, Clinton, NC
- Lead audit teams to highly sensitive and complex investigations.
- Conducted interviews and interrogations to generate audit reports.
- Prepared reports outlining findings and recommendations to address findings.
- Discussed results concerning identified exceptions and other details of the audits and investigations.
- Generated, reviewed and evaluated audit reports.
- Ensured to adhere to company and government procedures and policies.
Forensic Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
RecSel International Ltd, Clinton, NC
- Reviewed the accounting records of the companies.
- Checked fund movements.
- Managed to trace the ownership of assets.
- Monitored and audited the transactions conducted between the companies and its representatives.
- Identified companies misallocations or improper recording of assets purportedly held by them.
- Assisted with trial preparation and testified the work performed by the investigator.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Point Park University, Pittsburgh, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated