Forensic Investigator Resume
Here is the Forensic Investigator Resume example:
4676 Ethels Lane
Mulberry, FL 33860
Job Objective Seeking the chance to fill the position of Forensic Investigator with established company in which to enhance my skills and become a valued member of team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide technical knowledge of bank operations in order to assess suspicious activity
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Access)
- Ability to compile data and prepare experience reports to management
- Ability to stayed calm, normal tempered, decisive, accurate and emotionally unattached
- Ability to explain the Bank’s products and services
- Ability to access and understand information on the various bank systems
Forensic Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Harris Corporation, Mulberry, FL
- Preserved, harvested and processed the electronic data according to the Bank’s policies and practices.
- Conducted the forensic analysis.
- Provided the creative and innovative solutions to problems.
- Developed and articulated the expert opinions based on analysis.
- Provided the expert testimony in depositions, trials and other proceedings.
- Maintained a great level of professionalism in all areas of conduct.
- Participated in and presented in-house training.
- Balanced the multiple projects, cases and other responsibilities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Forensic Science, Saint Gregory’s University, Shawnee, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated