Forensic Scientist Resume
Here is the Forensic Scientist Resume example:
3281 Traction Street
Inman, SC 29349
Job Objective Seeking to work as Forensic Scientist for the right company where I can provide excellent service to the customers.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in forensic evidence collection, analysis, interpretation and documentation
- Profound knowledge of chemistry, bioinformatics, next generation sequencing, DNA techniques and biology concepts
- Outstanding knowledge of gas chromatography, disinfection procedures and handling of hazardous evidence
- Familiarity with of criminal court proceedings and applicable government laws
- Ability to communicate laboratory staff, attorneys, and law enforcement personnel in a helpful manner
- Ability to identify, collect and analyze evidence materials fromcrime scenes
Strategic Analysis, Inc, Inman, SC
August 2012 – Present
- Performed forensic analysis and conducted scientific examinations of evidence materials.
- Prepared and maintained analytical reports, result reports, QA/QC documentation and preventive maintenance RECORDS.
- Attended court trials and presented testimony in court as an expert witness.
- Advised and delivered technical assistance to law enforcement personnel and attorneys.
- Trained and directed assigned laboratory staff on usage and operation of automated laboratory instruments.
- Oversaw and performed routine maintenance checks, laboratory audits and accreditation audits, as needed.
Quest Diagnostics, Inman, SC
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted on-site investigations and assisted with crime scene reconstructions.
- Identified, collected, tested and classified evidence from crime scene.
- Prepared and maintained accurate test reports, analysis reports, records and documents.
- Gave testimony in court and served as an expert witness during court proceedings.
- Built and maintained positive professional relationships with law enforcement officers and court representatives.
- Trained assigned staff in evidence collection and preservation, and assisted them in using laboratory information system.
Master’s Degree in Forensic Science
Stanford University, Stanford, CA
6901 West Main 26 Street
Objective Looking for the position of forensic scientist in a well reputed organization where I can utilize my expertise in crime laboratory techniques for the benefit of the company.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong ability to exercise a meticulous and methodical approach to work
- Expertise in using specialized equipment
- An eye for detail, and skilled in interpreting scientific results
- Profound analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Experienced in Latent Print Comparison, Firearms Examination, Toxicology and Forensic Biology
- Forensic Scientist, 2007 to Present
- City of phoenix, AZ
- Examined bloodstains, saliva, semen, dirt, shoe prints, tire treads, hair and skin scrapings.
- Collected and preserved criminal evidence used to solve cases.
- Evaluated evidence from the victims, vehicles, and scenes of crimes.
- Justified findings under cross-examination in courts of law.
- Examined DNA samples to determine if they match other samples.
M.S., criminology, 2006
New York University
B.S., Forensic Science, 2004
University of Arizona
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated