119 James Street
Rochester, NY 14604
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Fraud Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience of preventing crime and managing database applications
- Sound knowledge of worker compensation programs
- Profound knowledge of medical billing procedures and treatment
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to analyze fraud and security issues
- Excellent communication skills in both forms
- Ability to complete work within timeframe
- Proficient in financial service products and services
Green Dot Corporation, Rochester, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Developed company strategies for fraud operations.
- Prepared and presented reports to risk manager.
- Monitored all suspicious activities for online goods and services.
- Designed fraud transaction screening procedures and policies.
- Evaluated everyday risk processes and maintained control.
- Provided training to employees on risk policies and procedures.
- Analyzed and recommended improvement to all risk models.
- Performed regular review of transaction data.
CIGNA Corporation, Rochester, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Performed investigation and identified various fraudulent activities.
- Coordinated with claim examiners and indentified suspects.
- Evaluated files and obtained new and potential cases.
- Analyzed various surveillance video for claims.
- Prepared reports for all investigations on cases.
- Managed all investigative cases and associate assignments.
Fraud Risk Analyst
Elavon, Inc., Rochester, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained departmental database for data mining activities.
- Coordinated with teams and recommended appropriate actions.
- Developed detection tools to mitigate all frauds.
- Analyzed all online banking transactions to identify frauds.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated