Intelligence Officer Resume
Here is the Intelligence Officer Resume example:
2928 Leroy Lane
Sioux Falls, SD57102
Job Objective To obtain an Intelligence Officer position with organization where challenges and opportunities make way for career development.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Solid understanding of interagency Homeland Defense roles, missions, jurisdictions, and authorities
- Strong research skills to identify, collect and evaluate data
- In-depth knowledge of Cyber investigations, collections, operations or analysis
- Skilled in conducting offensive operations, investigations, and surveillance operations
- Effective interpersonal, professional ethics and self-motivation skills
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Ability to absorb and synthesize large amounts of information
Intelligence Officer, August 2005 – Present
Defense Intelligence Agency, Sioux Falls, SD
- Performed analysis of foreign intelligence and security services’ capabilities and activities.
- Managed counterintelligence (CI) security, forced protection and CI analytical programs and products.
- Cooperated with DoD entities and foreign government agencies and ensured confidentiality of nation.
- Provided input into the facility response to the security threat of group activities.
- Identified and tracked suspected and actual gang or security threat group activities at the facility.
- Recorded and furnished information as required by the contracting agency regarding special threat group activities.
Intelligence Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Army Intelligence and Security Command, Sioux Falls, SD
- Planned and conducted collection, reporting on intelligence information obtained from human sources.
- Directed and supported collectors who are conducting field operational activities.
- Conducted research and assisted collectors to locate and contact prospective sources of intelligence.
- Identified and tracked programs of agency gang contracting.
- Handled major institution unusual occurrences.
- Prepared and maintained various records and reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in International Affairs, Century College, White Bear Lake, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated