Investigative Assistant Resume
Here is the Investigative Assistant Resume example:
7279 W Bloomfield Rd
McLean, VA, 22102
Objective To obtain the position as Investigative Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of law enforcement, inspection, compliance program support practices and procedures
- Ability to maintain hard copy, automated records and reports
- Ability to conduct database searches and compile information
- Profound knowledge of office automation software applications
- In-depth knowledge of office administrative concepts and practices
Homeland Security, McLean, VA
August 2005 to till date
- Conducted and performed database searches and analysis.
- Maintained telephone contact with investigative personnel.
- Ensured appropriate clearances have been given prior to conducting searches.
- Reviewed and examined law enforcement, credit, immigration, vital statistics and medical records.
- Verified claims of subjects of offices, public and private institutions.
Franklin county human resources, McLean, VA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Received, reviewed and distributed incoming correspondence.
- Received and screened visitors and telephone calls for office personnel.
- Directed and guided visitors and callers to appropriate staff members.
- Exercised tact and judgment in providing information and referring calls.
- Prepared time and attendance records.
- Ordered supplies and prepared administrative reports.
Associate’s degree in Criminal Justice
University of North Texas, Fort Worth, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated