IRS Investigator Resume Example
Here is the IRS Investigator Resume example:
4771 Kildeer Drive
Newport News, VA 23602
Career Objective To obtain the challenging position of IRS Investigator where my knowledge and experience can help company grow and excel.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience investigating criminal activity involving money laundering violations and asset forfeiture
- Skilled at planning, conducting, reviewing, managing and participating in complex financial investigations
- Familiarity with Internal Revenue Manual, Part 9, Criminal Investigation policy and procedures and Internal Revenue Service disclosure policy
- Ability obtain and high risk public trust background investigation
- Strong oral and written communications skills
IRS Investigator, August 2005 – Present
ASRC Federal, Newport News, VA
- Maintained records including books, ledgers, payrolls, cost reports, billing statements, invoices, computer data, bank statements.
- Provided analysis that perfected the Government’s interest in forfeitable assets.
- Determined an amount to seek for forfeiture and tracked the proceeds of the criminal activity to recognize forfeitable assets.
- Performed analysis of phone and dialed number recorder records.
- Performed investigations involving the interrelationship of a parent organization.
- Collaborated with various complex principles and techniques of investigating, including laws and decisions relating to investigative procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Bryn Athyn College, Bryn Athyn, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated