Jail Officer Resume
Here is the Jail Officer Resume example:
3034 Carriage Lane
Job Objective Jail Officer seeking a position with an organization in which my expertise and educational background can help.
Jail Officer, August 2005 – Present
Prince William County Government, Dallas, PA
- Guarded rehabilitative institution inmates ensuring established regulations and procedures.
- Monitored prisoners conduct and prevented escape and violence, in accordance to established policies and procedures.
- Ensured prevention of escapes through locks, window bars, grills, doors, and gates.
- Searched prisoners, cells, and vehicles for weapons, valuables, and drugs.
- Screened visitors coming from facility entrances.
Jail Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Reno County, Dallas, PA
- Ensured proper feeding of prisoners and maintenance of cleanliness of modules and living area.
- Escorted prisoners throughout the facility and resolved interpersonal conflicts.
- Booked in arrestee, took photos and fingerprints; conducted searches and inventories property and provided brief orientation to new jail residents.
- Provided courtroom security and handled court paperwork.
- Controlled the jail’s interior and perimeter security systems.
- Transported prisoners to and from other agencies, medical and dental facilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in law enforcement and corrections
- Huge knowledge of the security, rules, regulations and procedures of the institution
- In-depth knowledge of regulations for jail area conduct and operations.
- Skilled in preparing records and reports
- Proficiency in operating typewriter, computer, copier, fax and printer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Amazing ability to accurately identify and correctly judge circumstances
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Grand View University, Des Moines, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated