Latent Fingerprint Examiner Resume
Here is the Latent Fingerprint Examiner Resume example:
3176 North Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Job Objective Seeking full-time Latent Fingerprint Examiner position in which to use my abilities and experience to help company excel.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of protocol for handling and preserving evidence
- Extensive knowledge of techniques and methods used in the collection, classification and comparison of latent fingerprints
- In-depth knowledge of the automated fingerprint identification system (AFIS)
- Ability to apply latent fingerprint photography techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with law enforcement agencies
- Ability to prepare latent fingerprint evidence for presentation in court
Latent Fingerprint Examiner, August 2005 – Present
Montgomery City-county Personnel, Salt Lake City, UT
- Prepared latent prints for entry in the WIN through photographic enlargements, tracing, prographic reduction, computer scanning and other methods used for digital computer entry.
- Enhanced the quality and integrity of digitized computer images through enhancement and detection of fingerprint details prior to the initiation of computer searches for matcher.
- Searched crime scenes for latent fingerprint evidence, using a variety of specialized techniques to preserve and gather such evidence.
- Transported evidence to the crime laboratory for further examination and analysis.
Latent Fingerprint Examiner, May 2000 – July 2005
BAE Systems, Salt Lake City, UT
- Developed, preserved, compared and identified latent fingerprints.
- Identified and registered guns and individuals.
- Prepared and compared latent prints and fingerprints.
- Classified and researched fingerprints and latent prints.
- Maintained files and records.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law Enforcement, Daytona State College, Daytona Beach, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated