Lead Security Officer Resume Example
Here is the Lead Security Officer Resume example:
3114 Tyler Avenue
Job Objective Looking for employment as a Lead Security Officer with a top rated organization that suits my expertise and experience levels.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in the field of security and law enforcement management
- Superior knowledge of standard security procedures and practice
- In-depth knowledge of principles of investigation and federal, state, and county laws
- Superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to organize and instruct school security officers
- Abilityto multi-task in a service oriented environment and function with limited supervision
Lead Security Officer, August 2005 – Present
Belo Corp., Miami, FL
- Conducted building tours and documented irregularities.
- Trained, counseled, reviewed and inspected shift and department.
- Assisted with scheduled, payroll and other financial matters.
- Acted as a liaison between the security services staff and the department Director.
- Provided outstanding customer service to all tenants, residents, visitors and client representatives while adhering to company and building policies.
- Ensured residents and visitors follow access control procedures according to building policy.
Lead Security Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Hilton Hotels Corp., Miami, FL
- Ensured that all officers arrive on time for their shift and ready for duty.
- Performed random building inspection tours and recorded any discrepancies in reporting system.
- Overseen emergency situations and reported same immediately via e-mail and directed notification to senior security management.
- Conducted a daily routine audit of the daily log entries for accuracy, thoroughness, and grammar.
Associates Degree in Criminal Justice, Northeast Mississippi Community College, Booneville, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated