Narcotics Investigator Resume
Here is the Narcotics Investigator Resume example:
4863 Burke Street
North Billerica, MA 1862
Job Objective Seeking Narcotics Investigator position in which to grow and expand my experience in this field while becoming a valued member of your team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Critical thinker and possesses a working memory
- Profound Knowledge of Anti-Drug Network (ADNET)
- Ability to concentrate and stay focus
- Ability to deal with chemicals and fumes from the process of mixing and making narcotics
Narcotics Investigator, August 2005 – Present
General Dynamics, North Billerica, MA
- Received notification of a criminal incident, made an assessment of the most appropriate response.
- Collected needed equipment and supplies assuring for professionalism and timeliness.
- Conducted interviews of witnesses, victims and other appropriate persons ensuring professionalism.
- Interviewed suspects to obtain facts assuring for adherence with all applicable laws and rules.
Narcotics Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Fedsys, North Billerica, MA
- Gathered pertinent evidence at the crime scene.
- Logged and placed evidence into the evidence locker assuring for the preservation of evidence and for accuracy and timeliness.
- Prepared evidence for the lab assuring for safety and for adherence with applicable policies and procedures.
- Maintained and spread an awareness of the special handling requirements of certain crime scene evidence.
- Received and responded promptly to drug related calls and complaints from citizens, victims, witnesses.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Potomac College, Washington, DC, DC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated