Patrol Officer Resume
Here is the Patrol Officer Resume example:
3486 Tibbs Avenue
Clyde Park, MT 59018
Job Objective Patrol Officer seeking position with organization that has the potential for career growth possibilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of security and law enforcement practices
- Proficecny in using patrol vehicle, fire extinguisher, digital camera and two-way radio
- Ability to formulate reports and resolve problems
- Ability to manage independently and obtain records
- Ability to enforce local, state, and federal laws
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently
- Excellent keyboarding and general computer skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
Securitas Security Services, Clyde Park, MT
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Conducted preventative patrol and handled emergency incidents.
- Executed preliminary investigations of criminal incidents.
- Regulated campus parking regulations.
- Aided emergency evacuation of buildings.
- Coordinated as information resource for visitors.
- Participated in training and Departmental meetings.
- Executed dispatch operations when primary Communications Officer is not present.
River Falls Police Department, Clyde Park, MT
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Conducted campus and University ground visits.
- Formulated incident and activity reports.
- Scrutinized criminal incidents and oversaw building security.
- Coordinated in inquiries, judicial proceedings and investigations.
High School Diploma
William Howard Taft High School, Woodland Hills, CA