Police Administration Resume Example
Here is the Police Administration Resume example:
1161 Pine Street
Buffalo, PA 15301
Job Objective To obtain Police Administrator position with reputable company in search of a skilled and dedicated employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with general office practices
- Huge knowledge of modern office practices, procedures and equipment
- Profiecency with computers and MS Office
- Ability to deal with public and manage timelines
- Ability to coordinate Police Department with other City Departments and criminal justice agencies
- Ability to manage confidential material and maintained profitable relations
San Francisco Police Department, Buffalo, PA
March 2005 – Present
- Handled public and answered questions.
- Coordinated with training officers with recruiting process.
- Maintained correspondence and formulated reports.
- Outlined travel vouchers and scheduled travel plans.
Los Angeles Police Department, Buffalo, PA
December 2000 – February 2005
- Managed and distributed incoming mail.
- Aided chief’s administrative aide with administrative duties.
- Handled maintenance of confidential personnel files.
- Regulated police divisions as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Police Administration
Davis College, Toledo, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated