Police Volunteer Resume
Here is the Police Volunteer Resume example:
2488 Nutter Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
Job Objective Seeking employment as Police Volunteer to be a valued asset and to use my experience to improve the organization over time.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in working in police department
- Exceptional knowledge of law enforcement standards
- Familiarity with public safety functions
- Ability to interact well with police supervisors
- Ability to maintain professionalism when dealing with public
- Ability to work with diverse group of people
Durham Police Department, Kansas City, MO
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted police during emergency and disaster situations.
- Escorted victims to court hearings.
- Provided support for community safety committees and senior citizen meetings.
- Assisted in organizing community policing initiatives such as safety audits.
- Maintained scrapbook of police related newspaper clippings.
- Performed basic administrative duties.
- Assisted in implementing crime prevention initiatives at public locations.
- Planned and coordinated police medal ceremony.
Braymer Police Department, Kansas City, MO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Worked with policing team in developing community safety initiatives.
- Provided assistance in preparing press releases.
- Maintained and cleaned police vehicles.
- Provided community watch schemes at pubs and shops.
- Monitored CCTV for any suspicious activities.
- Patrolled parking lots and residential areas on regular basis.
- Monitored traffic speed using radar gun.
- Assisted other police volunteers when needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Fairmont State University, Fairmont, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated