Pretrial Officer Resume Example
Here is the Pretrial Officer Resume example:
2598 Stonepot Road
Belle Mead, NJ8502
Job Objective Seeking long-term Pretrial Officer position in which my professional experiences and special qualifications will help encourage the growth of both my organization and myself.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience as Pretrial Officer
- Huge experience in the investigation, supervision, counseling and guidance of offenders in community correction or pretrial programs
- Thorough understanding of the organizational, procedural and human aspects of managing an organization
- Sound knowledge of Criminal Justice System
- Outstanding knowledge of community service placement agencies, courtroom demeanor, and computer skills
- Strong communication and public relations skills
Oar/jefferson Area Community Corrections,Belle Mead, NJ
August 2005 – Present
- Supervised persons on pretrial release and ensured courts investigative work are properly handled.
- Established and administered in-service training programs to ensure high quality service delivery through consistent staff development.
- Solicited contracts for carrying out the pretrial services functions.
- Coordinated with local agencies to serve as third party custodians of persons on pretrial release.
- Advised the court on eligibility, availability, and capacity of local agencies.
- Monitored and evaluated bail activities; provided information to the court on results of bail decisions; and improved bail process.
Pretrial Services Agency, Belle Mead, NJ
May 2000 – July 2005
- Interviewed criminal defendants and conducted criminal history checks and verified defendant’s background.
- Prepared pretrial summary bond reports.
- Investigated pretrial diversion and prepared reports and supervised all assigned defendants.
- Monitored the court status of the case, verified the home address and prepared status and violation reports.
- Activated case files, conducted case reviews and closed cases after final disposition, participated in and contributed to ongoing training programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Eastern Oklahoma State College, Wilburton, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated