Protocol Specialist Resume Example
Here is the Protocol Specialist Resume example:
4398 Hood Avenue
Poway, CA 92064
Job Objective Protocol Specialist seeking position with a well-established organization where my experience can be used for the well-being of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands in experience in managing all FDA regulation protocols and worked in various backgrounds
- Profound knowledge of government research administration policies and procedures
- Exceptional knowledge of federal regulations and clinical research
- Remarkable ability to work with diverse backgrounds
- Sound ability to work and take time based decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled to manage customer services and managed project deadlines
- Proficient in interpreting policies
Federal Government Jobs, Poway, CA
May 2006 – Present
- Supervised efficient working of military and civilian employees.
- Planned work performed by subordinates and prepared short term priorities for project.
- Assisted University commander and resolved all protocol matters.
- Managed efficient working of protocol staff and planned with same for various special events.
- Documented all money expended on various funds.
- Trained all subordinate protocol officers in appropriate procedures.
U.S. Military Academy,, Poway, CA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Administered efficient working of Senior Protocol Specialist and supervised efficient working.
- Managed all protocols and ensured it fits to appropriate events.
- Developed detailed itineraries and drafted all interests and transportation for required events.
- Planned and implemented all social functions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration
Sierra Nevada College, Incline Village, NV
Master’s Degree in Foreign Relations
Utah Career College, West Jordan, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated