Staff Officer Resume
Here is the Staff Officer Resume example:
4870 Sycamore Lake Road
Green Bay, WI54303
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity by filling a Staff Officer position to help the right organization boost productivity and benefits.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in program development and management
- Ability to plan and prioritizework to meet targets
- Huge knowledge of current issues in local government and the public sector
- Deep knowledge of the structure and functions of local government
- Proficient in MS Office suite; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to retrieve and evaluate information effectively in the decision making process
Political Affairs and Security,Green Bay, WI
August 2005 – Present
- Advised and provided guidance to senior management.
- Monitored and analyzed political developments in the countries under the Section’s purview.
- Drafted reports from meetings for the Political and Partnerships Committee (PPC).
- Prepared briefing memoranda, talking points, questions and answers, speaking notes and background materials for meetings.
- Conducted analyses on cooperation efforts.
TASC, Green Bay, WI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided information on continuing, current, and proposed actions, programs, and plans.
- Initiated and ensured effective communication, coordination and follow-up actions with subordinate elements.
- Provided technical advice to the staff on administrative issues at all levels of the Agency.
- Formulated proposed policies and implemented them.
- Coordinated, monitored, and evaluated activities concerning administrative issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Arkansas Northeastern College, Blytheville, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated