Surveillance Investigator Resume Example
Here is the Surveillance Investigator Resume example:
4983 Jennifer Lane
Louisburg, NC 27549
Job Objective Looking for a position as a Surveillance Investigator with company seeking an employee with years of experience and training.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable surveillance and insurance industry experience
- Extensive knowledge of safety hazards, dangers and precautions
- Ability to handle complex information
- Ability to develop an investigative plan
- Ability to distinguish colors, letters, numbers, and symbols
Surveillance Investigator, August 2005 – Present
VRC Investigations, Louisburg, NC
- Inquired the insurance claims filed for a variety of coverage.
- Interviewed persons known to be involved or had knowledge of a claim.
- Produced professional and fully detailed reports that outlined any activity on a claim.
- Testified to the collected facts gathered in any hearing and court of law as needed.
- Maintained an accurate and well-arranged case files.
Surveillance Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Acta Investigations, Louisburg, NC
- Performed varied types of investigations where Insurance Fraud is suspected.
- Recorded all findings into a clear and concise report.
- Received the recorded statements and obtained the video evidence.
- Collected and submitted the evidence.
- Testified as needed at hearings and trials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Tabor College, Hillsboro, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated