Advocacy Coordinator Resume
Here is the Advocacy Coordinator Resume example:
289 Willison Street
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Job Objective Seeking an Advocacy Coordinator position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Advocacy Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Spherion, Palm Springs, CA
- Coordinated in organizing and managing the international advocacy activities.
- Collaborated with civil society organizations and networks around international campaigns.
- Developed advocacy materials and learning activities.
- Developed Communications and media outreach strategies.
- Identified funding opportunities and provided assistance with preparation of proposals and submission of reports.
- Provided assistance with the drafting of policy papers and contributed to the production material.
Advocacy Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Northside Hospital, Palm Springs, CA
- Coordinated in devising and implementing public advocacy campaigns.
- Coordinated with advocacy committee for the state.
- Organized community forums, public hearings, news conferences, rallies, panel discussions, and trainings.
- Organized town hall meetings, speaker trainings, and related events around the state.
- Conducted and coordinated outreach to ensure strong turn-out.
- Conducted and facilitated follow-up with attendees to assist and encourage them in taking action.
- Collected data and prepared information for reports.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in planning, promoting, executing and evaluating events at local and statewide venues
- Extensive knowledge of state development issues such as poverty, social justice and human rights
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding of advocacy, befriending and support group provisions
- Good knowledge of development processes and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Remarkable ability to work collaboratively and think strategically
Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Luther College, Iowa, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated