Advocacy Manager Resume
Here is the Advocacy Manager Resume example:
514 Tree Frog Lane
Atchison, MO 66002
Job Objective Searching for an Advocacy Manager company that needs help in restoring their success by hiring management who will work diligently for them.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing optimal customer services in a healthcare environment
- Outstanding knowledge of healthcare organization
- Immense ability to negotiate and manage all conflicts
- Exceptional ability to analyze and recommend client provisions
- Good computer systems and associated applications
- Proficient in interpreting various medical plans
Serco, Inc., Atchison, MO
October 2008 – Present
- Administered effective working of Call Center Advocacy Services.
- Monitored all claim and billing related issues and resolved it appropriately.
- Developed various programs and evaluated it computability for applications.
- Evaluated practices of competitor interpreted all policies and recommended required changes for same.
- Coordinated with insurance representatives, developed and evaluated programs.
- Analyzed advocacy programs and prepared strategies to implement it according to compliance.
- Performed all duties as directed by management.
Immigrant Legal Advocacy, Atchison, MO
August 2003 – September 2008
- Evaluated all bills and identified requirements for developing strategies for CHI.
- Developed and reviewed various resources according to key advocacy.
- Administered projects and provided support to various initiatives.
- Performed research in various legislations, surveys and advocacy related activities.
- Maintained advocacy databases and ensured completion according to schedule.
- Recorded various systems for legislations and advocacy issues.
- Prepared presentations and other communications for publishing software.
Cabela’s Inc., Atchison, MO
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored customer issues and provided comprehensive resolutions as soon as possible.
- Maintained good working relationships with productive team and managed all internal contacts as subject matter expert.
- Performed root cause analysis and prepared comprehensive business reports to be presented to key stakeholders.
- Analyzed operational processes and recommended improvements to achieve all team goals and improved efficiency.
- Evaluated process and resolved all issues within required time frame.
Bachelor’s Degree in Community Health Education & Advocacy
Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated