Banking Lawyer Resume Example
Here is the Banking Lawyer Resume example:
440 University Street
Seattle, WA 98106
Job Objective Seeking Banking Lawyer job with a prominent law firm which will help me advance in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in providing legal operations within the banking industry
- Wide knowledge of banking regulations
- Profound knowledge of personal property security operations
- Skilled in legal negotiation activities
- Familiarity with legislative framework of financial industry
- Immense ability to develop quality legal strategies
- Outstanding ability to resolve unexpected legal issues
- Remarkable ability to work in challenging environment
The Legal Group, Inc., Seattle, WA
August 2007 – Present
- Provided legal support in development of new banking products.
- Reviewed license applications for new products.
- Prepared appropriate documentations for product roll-outs.
- Prepared legal filings for submission to financial market authority.
- Drafted legal contracts with external vendors.
- Ensured product marketing materials are in compliant with legal requirements.
- Monitored claims management as per legal policies.
Dovenmuehle Mortgage Inc., Seattle, WA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Monitored secured and unsecured lending to international firms.
- Coordinated with real estate department to prepare finance documents for clients.
- Managed leveraged acquisition financial transactions.
- Handled project finance operations including PFI/PPP.
- Supported property related transactions for clients.
Master’s Degree in Law
Southern Vermont College, Bennington, VT
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Brenau University, Gainesville, GA