Bankruptcy Paralegal Resume
Here is the Bankruptcy Paralegal Resume example:
1958 Scott Street
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
Job Objective To obtain a Bankruptcy Paralegal position in a company that will allow me to grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of legal research, case management and document preparation for bankruptcy cases
- In-depth knowledge of bankruptcy processing, title searches, and e-filing practices
- Operational knowledge of Quick Books,Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, Westlaw, and LexisNexis
- Familiarity with preparing court pleadings, affidavits, motions, correspondence and subpoena
- to interact with clients, courts and attorneys through e-mail, letters and phone
- Ability to work with and preserveconfidentiality of sensitive data
Robert Half Legal, Poughkeepsie, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Responded to discovery requests and performed legal research.
- Drafted and filed bankruptcy motions, orders, and pleadings in court.
- Interpreted and evaluated all legal documents, judgments, and commercial bankruptcy petitions.
- Advised and assisted attorney on various trials, settlements, and depositions.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with attorneys, court officials and clients.
- Interpreted and followed Federal debt collection laws and other related regulations.
Bayview Loan Servicing, Poughkeepsie, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assisted with legal research and developed appropriate legal briefs.
- Received and reviewed all proof of claims and related information provided by clients.
- Composed and filed bankruptcy documents, declarations and pleadings.
- Scheduled bankruptcy case hearings in court and maintained court calendars.
- Prepared and maintained paper-based and electronicfiles related to attorney and client.
- Contacted and worked with attorneys, clients, lenders and court officials, as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal Studies
El Camino College, Torrance, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated