1183 Lodgeville Road
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Commercial Advisor with a reputed organization that offers the opportunity to gain more experience in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in structuring multi-party commercial agreements and leading their preparations
- Possess experience in commercial B2B
- Sound understanding of the sales process in creative companies
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Great sense of confidentiality & logical thinking
- Exceptional ability to manage conflict and difficult situations
- Profound ability to progress several projects simultaneously
- Uncommon ability to set up, start and take part in negotiations
- Immense ability to develop and implement customer value propositions
Commercial Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Precision Castparts Corp., Minneapolis, MN
- Collaborated with the teams to understand ongoing operational issues that require commercial input and focus.
- Prepared solutions that consider all commercially viable options available and took into account all likely stakeholder opinion.
- Liaised and coordinated with the joint venture partners and third parties to implement strategies in timely fashion.
- Managed the joint venture issues and opportunities.
- Prepared and supported business development opportunities.
- Developed innovative business solutions and represented company at external forums.
Commercial Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
PNC, Minneapolis, MN
- Assured contract compliance and that appropriate legal review and approvals are obtained for all contract disputes between the company and its clients.
- Performed activities associated disputes that lead to formal dispute resolution.
- Analyzed the vendor and client contracts to ensure adherence to project specifications and identified deviations from accepted company policy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Rocky Mountain College, Billings, MT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated