Compliance Attorney Resume
Here is the Compliance Attorney Resume example:
2451 Deer Ridge Drive
Job Objective Looking to help the company through my years of experience as Compliance Attorney.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience of working in legal and regulatory compliance
- Wide knowledge of risk management, risk assessments, and audit
- In-depth knowledge of Bank regulatory compliance
- Ability to prioritize, and a positive, proactive attitude
- Ability to work effectively within a highly-matrixed organization
- Ability to influence and with employees at all levels
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills
Allergan, Inc.,Lyndhurst, NJ
August 2007 – Present
- Developed and maintained a regulatory compliance program for the Association.
- Consulted with functional areas for implementation.
- Ensured that regulatory information are disseminated timely.
- Implemented corrective action and interfaced with outside counsel as needed
- Coordinated new product committee activities.
Pye Legal Group, Lyndhurst, NJ
May 2004- July 2007
- Planned and prepared oversight programs.
- Created and retained, reviewed Mutual Fund and prospectus
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated