Construction Lawyer Resume Example
Here is the Construction Lawyer Resume example:
1787 Columbia Mine Road
Huntington, WV 25701
Job Objective Construction Lawyer with great negotiating, communication, and analyzing skills seeking employment in your firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in handling the legal cases of construction
- Deep knowledge of complex construction claims
- Immense knowledge of pros and cons of construction legal fields
- Good understanding of fast growing and changing field of real estate laws.
- Familiarity with labor laws, property laws, real estate laws and environmental laws
- Proficient with construction management and disaster management procedures
- Immense ability to prepare court documents
- Outstanding ability to perform legal researches to collect evidence
- Remarkable ability to file pleadings in court
Thompson & Slagle, LLC, Huntington, WV
August 2007 – Present
- Provided legal guidance to construction issues such as construction disputes, construction defects and land acquisitions.
- Represented clients in the court of law.
- Reviewed floor plans, legal contracts, blueprints and inspection reports.
- Analyzed construction legal cases and determined liabilities for insurance companies.
- Handled cases related to death and injuries that occurred on the construction sites.
- Provided legal support for construction project activities.
- Mentored junior construction lawyers on their assigned cases.
Master’s Degree in Civil Law
Marymount Manhattan College, New York, NY
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated