Contract Attorney Resume
Here is the Contract Attorney Resume example:
2135 Cottrill Lane
Saint Louis, MO63141
Job Objective Looking for permanent position as Contract Attorney within the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of acquisition law
- Huge Contract review experience
- Ability to effectively interact with a variety of internal and external clientsare critical
- Ability to empathize with individuals at all levels
- Ability to lead subordinate personnel toward achievements of organizational goals
- Ability to provide alternative courses of action to advance agency interests
- Strong negotiation, analytical and writing skills
Farmers Insurance Group,Saint Louis, MO
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Negotiated and documented a variety of transactions with Companyâ€™s clients.
- Executed sound business judgment.
- Provided legal and business advice.
- Drafted and negotiated agreements.
- Maintained relationships with business leaders in the company.
The Mergis Group, Saint Louis, MO
May 2004- July 2007
- Drafted, reviewed, negotiated and processed contracts of major impact to the business.
- Directed sale, distribution, resale, marketing and software license.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Contract Management & Procurement
Mineral Area College, Park Hills, MO