4387 Juniper Drive
Shepherd, MI 48883
Objective To be given an opportunity to work as a Corporate Security Investigator to put my years of training and experience to work for good of company.
- Wide knowledge of corporate, government, law enforcement setting investigating physical and intellectual asset loss
- Remarkable experience in cyber forensics and cyber investigations
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles, methods, current trends, laws and policies regarding crime, criminal investigations and cyber investigations
- Ability to effectively and professionally interpret and manage potentially dangerous conditions and sensitive issues
- Ability to perform discretely in dealing with sensitive information
- Excellent inter-personal, verbal and written communication skills
Corporate Security Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Research In Motion Limited, Shepherd, MI
- Prepared and distributed daily, weekly and monthly intelligence reports consisting of charts, maps and tables of selected events.
- Identified and assessed security related events associated with a wide variety of internal systems and applications.
- Developed and maintained quality control in gathering, documenting and presenting evidence.
- Maintained principal partnerships with law enforcement, private security, government and related institutions globally.
- Took part in the development of investigation standards, policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated