Court Administrator Resume
Here is the Court Administrator Resume example:
2413 Earnhardt Drive
Rose Terrace, KY 40177
Objective To be given an opportunity to exhibit my Court Administrator skills and use my knowledge to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Strong experience in administering the Court Records Management System
- Sound knowledge of the legal terminology and concepts
- Through knowledge of the court procedures such as bail and jury selection procedure
- Familiarity with judicial procedures, civil and criminal law, municipal codes and state laws
- Ability to communicate well with the public and employees of the city
- Ability to perform the duties of a court clerk
- Ability to organize and maintain court documents
- Ability to organize, interpret and apply legal principles to complex legal problems
- Proficiency in computer systems such as Microsoft Office
Court Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Livingston County, Rose Terrace, KY
- Implemented the various goals for the smooth functioning of the Court.
- Maintained the minutes of the court proceedings, administered the oath taking and issued summons and capiases.
- Assisted the presiding judge to prepare and monitor the annual budged of the court.
- Ensured proper allocation of the bonds, fees and revenue and other costs.
- Provided assistance in the criminal cases filed in the Municipal Court.
Court Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Jackson County Circuit Court, Rose Terrace, KY
- Administered the everyday activities of the Municipal Court and coordinated with the judges, prosecutors and other attorneys.
- Maintained the municipal courts working according to the changing legislative and operational changes.
- Assisted in designing plans for the department and improving the functioning of the court by implementing new work methods.
- Monitored the budgetary allowance of the court ensured proper usage of the funds.
- Evaluated the performance of the employees and allocated work projects accordingly, resolved any personnel problems in the department.
- Oversaw the cash handling procedure and the regulated the budgetary functions of the court.
Bachelor’s Degree in Court Management, Hanover College, Hanover, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated