2265 Angie Drive
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Job Objective Seeking a Criminal Paralegal position utilizing my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in investigation, documentation and handling of criminal cases and matters
- Profound knowledge of civil litigations, legal codes, and court procedures
- Operational knowledge of using computer, Microsoft Office, Westlaw, Lexis, and Windows OS
- Familiarity with cite-checking, document assessment and proofreading practices
- Ability to prepare legal pleadings, motions and interrogatories, properly
- Ability to complete all assigned paralegal jobs within specified deadlines
GCA Services Group, Inc., Santa Ana, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Scheduled and maintained client appointments and court date calendar.
- Guided and assisted attorneys in development and management of criminal case.
- Conducted investigation of various criminal litigations and performed legal record searches.
- Drafted and filed a variety of legal documents like discovery response, exhibits and complaints.
- Informed clients about pending court dates and communicated case status.
- Planned and coordinated disbursement of settlement proceeds to beneficiaries.
Lockheed Martin, Santa Ana, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Researched and handled all criminal litigations and issues of the organization.
- Created and filed motions, pleadings, subpoena, and legal documents.
- Communicated with clients and scheduled client-appointments, in a prompt manner.
- Archived and maintained all case dockets and files, manually and electronically.
- Protected all sensitive information and documents and maintained their confidentiality.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with clients, attorneys, and court officials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Lake Erie College, Painesville, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated