Detective And Criminal Investigator Resume Example
Here is the Detective And Criminal Investigator Resume example:
4564 Cedarstone Drive
Defiance, OH 43512
Job Objective To work hand in hand with established firm in which to put my investigative skills to good use while enhancing my skills and knowledge in this field.
Detective And Criminal Investigator, August 2005 – Present
TJX Companies, Defiance, OH
- Developed facts by interviewing, watching and interrogating suspects and witnesses.
- Determined charge, complaint and allegation of law violation to recognize issues involved and types of evidence needed.
- Assisted in analyzing scope, timing and direction of investigation.
- Studied records to recognize links in series of evidence and information.
- Compared fingerprints at crime scene with suspects and fingerprint files to recognize perpetrator, using computer.
- Developed and used informants to get leads to information.
- Maintained surveillance and performed undercover assignments.
Detective And Criminal Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Macy’s, Defiance, OH
- Protected deceased body and collected evidence from it, stopped bystanders from engaging with it prior to medical examiner’s arrival.
- Prepared charges and responses to charges and information for court cases, according to formalized procedures.
- Gathered facts and statements from complainants, spectators and accused persons and recorded interviews, using recording device.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of laws, legal codes, court methods, precedents and government regulations
- In-depth knowledge of effective local, state, and national security operations for the protection of people, data, property and institutions
- Exceptional ability to connect pieces of information to generate general rules and conclusions
- Strong ability to listen and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Ability to explain information and ideas
- Ability to recognize and detect a known pattern that is hidden in distracting material
Bachelor’s Degree in Forensic Science, Cogswell Polytechnical College, Sunnyvale, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated