Disability Advocate Resume
Here is the Disability Advocate Resume example:
2171 Oak Avenue
Northbrook, IL 60062
Job Objective To obtain a Disability Advocate position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in maintaining records of social security for disables
- Outstanding knowledge of state and federal programs
- Thorough knowledge of development terminology and processes
- Ability to interpret and apply various laws and regulations
- Ability to provide training to community members
- Solid understanding of ADA Accessibility Guidelines
Seven Hills Foundation, Northbrook, IL
August 2012 – Present
- Performed screening of regular claims and provided financial information.
- Communicated with individuals on regular bases and provided information.
- Prepared and organized medical records for various disability cases.
- Provided assistance and counseling to individual students with any kind of disability.
- Ensured compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Developed and maintained a community environment for cases.
Acelero Learning, Northbrook, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Organized and monitored members for disability advisory commission.
- Provided support to community programs and increase awareness of issues.
- Performed research as per the required design guidelines and policies.
- Participated in various meetings and maintained punctuality of work.
- Designed and ensured compliance to budget for processes.
- Provided training to staff members as per requirement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Disability Studies
Rhode Island College, Providence, RI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated