Docket Clerk Resume
Here is the Docket Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Marcus Hook, PA 19061
Job Objective To secure the position of Docket Clerk that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Docket Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Blackman Kallick, Marcus Hook, PA
- Administered to work in accordance with state and federal rules of civil an appellate procedure.
- Managed varied tasks like printing and docketing of electronic communications and operated copying machine.
- Maintained physical patent files.
- Managed incoming and outgoing United States Patent and Trademark Office mail logs etc.
- Coordinated and assisted to complete docketing work overflow for all sections.
- Collated and stapled material as necessary.
- Worked closely with the IP Docketing Administrator.
Docket Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
JHT Incorporated, Marcus Hook, PA
- Docketed all patent prosecution office actions and reported to the attorneys.
- Managed recurring and special messenger trips, sorted and arranged material for appropriate filing.
- Managed typing, heavy calendar management, data entry, contacting client, preparing PowerPoint presentations, and handled reception.
- Maintained CPI docketing system.
- Accurately Typed, heavy calendar management, data entry, client contact.
- Prepared PowerPoint presentations, and handling reception.
- Answered telephone and referred callers to staff members and took messages as appropriate.
- Volunteered client orientation and committed to provide excellent administrative support.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of patent prosecution
- Basic Knowledge of paralegal and experience in CPI docketing system
- Ability to work closely with the IP Docketing Administrator
- Knowledge of word processing and computer software programs
- Ability to manipulate, transfer, computes and prints information, data and retrieve
- Ability to review, analyzes, process, organize and file documents
- Good at communication and organizational skills
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated