Document Review Attorney Resume
Here is the Document Review Attorney Resume example:
770 Smith Street
Job ObjectiveLooking to help your company with my experience as Document Review Attorney.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge electronic document review experience
- Expertise working in large and complex document review projects
- Ability to respond to a variety of litigation matters
- Strong technical skills
- Proficient with discovery tools such as Ringtail and Attenex
Document Review Attorney
Kroll Ontrack Inc.,Nantucket, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Reviewed and coded of documents for privilege and relevancy issues.
- Reviewed and summarized a variety of different contracts.
- Negotiated with fulfilment services agreements.
- Engaged in contract negotiations with customers and prospects.
- Performed litigation document reviews.
Bachelor’s Degree in English
Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated