Energy Attorney Resume Example
Here is the Energy Attorney Resume example:
4225 North Bend River Road
Lewisburg (Mason ), KY42256
Job Objective To obtain Energy Attorney position with an organization that has a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with governmental authorities and regulatory agencies
- Familiarity with FERC, EPA, and state public service commissions
- Wide knowledge in energy law and policy, and utility regulatory matters
- Ability to provide interpretation and practical advice to clients on governmental regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
The Williams Companies Inc,Lewisburg (Mason ), KY
August 2007 – Present
- Handled Upstream and downstream oil and gas, terminal procession agreements.
- Engaged in the mining and sale of natural resources, electric utilities, coal brokerage companies.
- Managed electricity, gas, coal, and some energy trading work.
The Shaw Group, Lewisburg (Mason ), KY
May 2004- July 2007
- Managed and planned elements of infrastructure and project financings.
- Negotiated and drafted complex concession arrangements.
- Advised on federal and state energy and environmental regulatory matters.
- Assisted with the coordination of the design, engineering and development teams.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA
Energy Attorney Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated